Ensure the Dermalift® device is fully charged with the provided USB cord before operating. Use only on clean and dry skin. Do not submerge in water.
1. Press the power button to turn device on. A red light will illuminate on the far left, power level 1.
2. Hold the device by placing index finger and thumb on the metal band. Both fingers must be on the band to activate galvanic waves.
3. Gently apply metal spheres to skin, concentrating on areas around the eyes, the forehead, smile lines, chin and neck.
4. To increase the power to medium vibration, press the power button again. The middle red light will illuminate, power level 2. Gently apply to needed areas, repeating steps 2 and 3.
5. For maximum vibration, press the power button a third time. The red light at the far right will illuminate, power level 3. Gently apply to needed areas, repeating steps 2 and 3.
6. To turn device off, press the power button a fourth time. Vibration will stop and the red light will turn off.
7. To clean Dermalift® device, wipe the unit with a damp cloth.
8. Cap the Dermalift® device and store in a cool, dry area.
Recommended use: The microcurrent therapy is non-invasive and may be used one to three times a week.
Caution: This device cannot be used be children, pregnant women, people subject to seizures, or people with electronic implanted devices. This device is solely intended for facial cosmetic use.